søndag 21. mars 2010

Entering

We arrived at the scene just as the elephants trampled by. I asked her if there was any way to get a hold of a phone. While her eyes floated around in her face, she pointed at the wall across the room. I didn't fully understand at that point what it was she was pointing at - her eyes had now grown legs and was walking around on the counter. For a split second, I feared the eyes would pull out a 24 inch blade on me. I was starting to have second thoughts on leaving the bodyarmour back in the car.

As I walked back towards the wall, I kept a watch on the whereabouts of those crocodiles swimming around the marble pillars. I had to get across the room and get a hold of that damn phone. Those crocodiles had nothing on me, but to be on the safe side, I held my rifle close by my side, under the green canvas jacket. I've killed those damn birds in the bathroom, these fuckers wouldn't have been much of a difference. A shot through the skull with this mother would've even dozed off the Eiffeltower.

Ingen kommentarer:

Related Posts with Thumbnails